This easy Grinch cocktail recipe requires just 3-ingredients to make. It is the perfect green cocktail to make for the holiday season and is the perfect Christmas punch for your next Christmas party.
This fun drink inspired by Mr. Grinch, is an easy cocktail to make for a crowd.
You can make these as individual Christmas drinks or, adjust the recipe and place into a large punch bowl or glass pitcher. These Grinch Pitcher Decals would be super cute!
No matter how you choose to serve it, I am sure this holiday cocktail will be a huge hit at any upcoming Christmas holiday party!
And if you want a kid-friendly drink recipe, try this Grinch Punch recipe!
- I recommend serving these festive cocktails immediately since the soda will go flat if made in advance or left to sit for too long.
- Do not stir long or hard as it will flatten the soda. It only takes a quick swish of the spoon to get it mixed well.
- I do not recommend mixing these in a cocktail shaker before serving since it will cause the soda to go flat and can cause a mess.
- You can use any clear lemon-lime soda that’s similar to 7UP such as Sprite.
- If you want a stronger cocktail, you can remove an ounce of the 7UP and replace it with another ounce of either the vodka or Midori, whichever you prefer.
- If you want, you can wet the rim of the glasses and dip into red sanding sugar before filling the glasses with the cocktail mixture.
How to Make Grinch Cocktails Using 3-Ingredients
These Grinch cocktails are so easy to make. Simply add ice to your glasses and then add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
If using, top with red maraschino cherries and serve and enjoy!
- 5 Ounces 7UP
- 2 Ounces Midori
- 1 Ounce Vodka
- Maraschino Cherry (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Fill your glass with ice, leaving a small space at the top (or however you prefer).
- Pour the vodka in first, followed by the Midori.
- Top off with the 7UP or similar soda of choice.
- Give a slight stir with the cocktail spoon and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice.