These Grinch Pretzel Bites require just 3 ingredients to make. They are so easy, they’ll have your heart growing three sizes!
You can’t have Christmas without the Grinch. After all, he is the one who tried to steal Christmas then had a change of heart.
Well, let me just say, these Grinch pretzels bites won’t be giving you a change of heart. They are easy, delicious and make the perfect festive treat for the holidays.
With just 3 simple ingredients, you’ll have a batch of Grinch pretzels in no time!
How to Make Grinch Pretzel Bites
All you need is some pretzels, green candy melts and red heart sprinkles. Simply put the pretzels onto a baking sheet, add a green candy melt and pop into the oven. Then add your heart sprinkle at the end and viola! You’ve got some bite-sized Grinch treats!
- 1 16-ounce bag of waffle pretzels
- 1 12-ounce package of green candy melts
- 200 candy hearts
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Top one green candy melt on top of each pretzel.
- Place in the oven to bake for around 5 minutes, until the candy melt is softened.
- While the candy is still warm, decorate the top of each pretzel with one candy heart.
- Allow the pretzels to cool and the chocolate to harden before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 10 servings depending on how many you eat for each serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 395Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 0gSugar: 52gProtein: 4g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice.