Cherry Fluff Salad is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy flavors, with a creamy texture that will have you coming back for more. Made with juicy cherries, marshmallows, and whipped cream, this cherry fluff salad is a classic potluck favorite that is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
Cherry Fluff Ingredients
- Cherry Pie Filling (21 ounces)
- Crushed Pineapple, drained (20 ounces)
- Whipped Cream (8 ounces)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mini Marshmallows
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut
You will also need:
- Large serving bowl
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I serve with cherry fluff?
Cherry fluff is certainly good just on it’s own by the spoonfuls. However, you can serve it alongside bbq meat, sandwiches and even burgers. It also pairs great with graham crackers, cookies, and on top of pies, ice cream and more.
How far in advance can I make this?
For best flavor, make the day of. However, you can make this 1-2 days in advance. Just store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Things to Note:
- This recipe has quite a few variations it’s obtained over the many years it’s been around. Some people like to use maraschino cherries instead of pie filling. Other add-ins often include sour cream, cottage cheese, chopped pecans, etc.
- Be sure to cover your salad with plastic wrap when storing in the fridge so it doesn’t dry out. Store for up to a week. Do not freeze.
- When storing it in the fridge, you’ll want to give it a good fold over a few times, just to distribute the moisture that has usually gone to the top.
- After being stored a few days, the marshmallows will absorb the liquid and soften, so don’t be alarmed if this happens. It’s normal and actually results in a bolder flavor, in my opinion.
How to Make Cherry Fluff Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, starting with the whipped cream followed by the cherry pie filling.
Mix well and serve immediately, or cover and store in the fridge until it’s ready to be served.
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling (21 ounces)
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, drained (20 ounces)
- 1 Tub Whipped Cream (8 ounces)
- 7 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, starting with the whipped cream followed by the cherry pie filling.
- Mix well and serve immediately, or cover and store in the fridge until it’s ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 2gSugar: 43gProtein: 5g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice.