Get ready to add a touch of magic to your holiday celebrations with our Christmas Mickey Mouse Charcuterie Board! Perfect for Disney fans of all ages, this enchanting spread is perfect for Christmas morning breakfast.
This Disney charcuterie board makes a fun morning breakfast during the holidays with it’s assortment of mickey shaped waffles, syrups and various toppings including fruit, candy and whipped topping.
This would even make a fun addition to a holiday party especially those popular bring a board parties!
If you’re looking for more holiday charcuterie board ideas, try our Festive Candy Cane Charcuterie Board For Christmas or try this Best Antipasto Christmas Charcuterie Wreath Board.
- Use your favorite waffle recipe to make the Mickey Mouse waffles. We separated our mix and dyed it different colors using food coloring.
- Arrange your ingredients however you’d like.
- You can use a variety of syrups, toppings and jam of your choice.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days.
How to Make A Christmas Mickey Mouse Charcuterie Board
This holiday Charcuterie board is as easy as making mickey shaped waffles and gathering ingredients.
You’ll then display your ingredients on a large charcuterie board or serving tray.
Serve and enjoy!
Christmas Mickey Mouse Charcuterie Board
- 1 Batch of Mickey Mouse Waffles using your favorite waffle recipe
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Syrup
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Christmas Sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Peppermint Baking Chips 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 4-5 Peppermint Sticks
- 1/2 cup Red & Green M&Ms
- 1/2 cup Hershey Kisses
- Using a Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker, make your various waffles. We used food coloring to dye our batch different colors.
- Once the waffles are made, start with a large board, preferably using one with light edges and begin arranging your ingredients.
- Place empty large ramekins on the board and fill ramekins with syrup and whipped cream. Add the waffles to your board next, rotating the colors.
- Place the small ramekins on the board and fill with garnishes.
- Then add the fruit next to the board, separating matching colors.
- Lastly add your baking chips, Hershey chocolate, and peppermint sticks to fill in the gaps.
- Serve and enjoy!