This holiday season serve up a Cucumber Christmas Tree for a healthy and delicious Christmas appetizer.
Using fresh vegetables, cucumber Christmas trees make a fun appetizer to serve up at holiday parties and give a healthier option to party guests.
You can use your favorite dip such as a dill dip, ranch dip or veggie dip to serve alongside this festive appetizer.
I am sure these cucumber trees will be a huge hit at your holiday party!
- I used an english cucumber but you can use mini cucumbers if you’d like.
- I used cherry tomatoes but you can swap that out for slices of red bell pepper if you want.
- You can make your own homemade ranch dip using ranch seasoning and sour cream or plaint white greek yogurt.
- The cheese stars was made using a small Christmas cookie cutter but you can use yellow bell peppers or any other yellow veggie.
- Wash cucumbers well before slicing
How to Make A Cucumber Christmas Tree Appetizer
This cucumber tree appetizer is so easy to make on a whim.
Simply wash your vegetables, slice and arrange on a serving platter. You can use a variety of fresh vegetables and dips to make this festive holiday appetizer.
Serve and enjoy!
Cucumber Christmas Tree Appetizer
- 2 Cucumbers Sliced
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes Whole
- 3 tbsp Cream Cheese (or any dip you'd like)
- 1 Graham Cracker
- 1 Slice Cheddar Cheese cut into star shape
- Create a Christmas tree with the cucumber slices.
- Make a tree trunk with the crackers.
- Add a teaspoon of cream cheese onto each cucumber.
- Add cherry tomatoes to create ornaments
- Cut a star out of the cheddar cheese and place it on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!