How to Make a Halloween Margarita
Get ready to raise your Halloween spirits with a wickedly delightful twist on a classic cocktail – the Halloween Margarita! You’ll surely conjure up some chillingly good vibes with every sip and it will be a huge hit at any Halloween party!
Want another Halloween cocktail recipe? Check out our Black Widow Cocktail which is dark and spooky for Halloween!
This Halloween cocktail is mango flavor but you can change that up as you’d like!
- 3 Cups Ice
- 2 Cups Frozen Mango
- 1/2 Cup Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 Tablespoon Simple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Toy Eye & Toy Spider (Dollar Tree)
- Add Mango, lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, & triple sec into the blender.
- Top with ice cubes. Blend on frozen drink mode.
- Coat the rim of a margarita glass with lime juice.
- Roll in Halloween sprinkles.
- Pour in the frozen margarita.
- Garnish with a toy eye and spider.
- Serve and enjoy. Cheers!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice.